How to Create Your Own WhatsApp Stickers – Easy Steps
We all know that WhatsApp had released “Sticker” feature few days ago. App comes with less stickers in which now you can create your own sticker pack or download Stickers app available in play store.
If you don’t know about WhatsApp Sticker update, read it here: Sticker Update for WhatsApp Released
Here, we show you how to create your own WhatsApp stickers. Follow the steps below.
- If you want to add your photo as a sticker or other persons or actors, take a photo or download it from internet.
- Then after that, you have to remove the background of the picture and should convert to PNG format.
- For that, you can simply use PicsArt photo editor instead of using Photoshop in PC which takes too much time.
- Download PicsArt photo editor from Play Store or using the download link provided below.
- After that open PicsArt editor and click add (+) button and add your or downloaded picture.
- After that editor with your picture will open.
- Then click on Cutout option.
- After that, select on “Person” icon in which editor will automatically detect the person in image and neglects the background.
- After that Save the photo, it will automatically save as PNG file.
- To add stickers, you need to create more than 4 stickers. So create 4 or more stickers.
Then for adding all PNG images you created, you have to download a app called “Personal Stickers for WhatsApp“, download using link below.
- After installing, open the app and you can see your stickers (PNG) files at first.
- Click on Add to WhatsApp.
- That’s it, your own stickers are now added to WhatsApp as you can find in Stickers tab in chat.
The video given will provide you all the details, so don’t forget to watch it. Also subscribe to our channel for more interesting videos.
Our friend had created an Tamil Stickers App which features Tamil Hero’s, Comedians and Heroine’s. You can download our App using link below.
Share this with your friends, so let them know about it.