Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
TNPSC announced notification for 15 Assistant Geologist & Assistant Geochemists posts. Interested and eligible candidates who are willing to join posts can apply for job. Read all necessary details including qualification and application form details below and then apply.
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|No of posts||15|
|Assistant Geologist||Candidate should possess M.Sc degree in Geology|
The candidates age should be 30 years as on 01.07.2019.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.300 (Registration Fee + Examination Fee)
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD – No Fees
The candidates will get from Rs.37700 to Rs.119500 (Level 20)
The candidates will asked to attend three rounds which are as follows,
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Apply using the link given below.
- In the web page, login using your details asked.
- If you are new user, then register to TNPSC official site.
- After logging in, enter details asked in page and submit necessary documents asked.
- After that click on submit button and take printout of filled application.
- The application form will be checked by staffs and if your eligible, you will be called for exam and interview.
You can also edit application form in same portal by clicking on application edit.
|Last Date of Application Submission||13.03.2018|